We deliver the email with the checklist and log.
You check these 5 stats on your pet every month:
- Heart rate.
- Body scan.
- Teeth & gums.
Why? Because pet health checks in your home will help you:
- catch potential issues faster.
- learn what your pet’s baseline stats are.
- have better conversations about your pet’s health with your vet!
Feeling unsure how to check these vital stats on your dog or cat?
- Don’t worry, we’ve got you!
- We go live on Instagram and talk you through it on the 5th of the month.
- Check out last month’s IG Live here.
“Knowing Onyx’s average temperature is below normal at 100.7-100.9, I knew something was up when it registered at 102.1. Even though 102.1 is within the normal dog temperature range, it was high for Onyx. I got him into the vet and was able to prevent a really bad infection from getting worse.” ~ Chloe, All Pet Voices Co-Founder
Take charge and be your pet’s best advocate!