Not only is Dr. Courtney Campbell a Board-certified Veterinary Surgeon, but he’s also the Chief Creative Officer and host for VetCandy Watch and a host of two popular podcasts, Anything Pawsible and The Dr. Courtney Show.
In this episode, Dr. Courtney shares what brought him into veterinary medicine and his experience in the field.
This video is part of the All Pet Voices COFFEE Chat series. CLICK HERE to see all the series videos.
During All Pet Voices COFFEE Chats we talk with pets and animal experts about the pets who we love and the animals we admire. We also get to know people that dedicate their lives to making the world a better place for pets and animals and whose passions are often unknown.
Dr. Courtney Campbell
Dr. Courtney is a Board-Certified Veterinary Surgeon, Host and Producer of Vet Candy Watch, Veterinary Journalist, and recently awarded the Excellence in Journalism and Contributions to the Pet and Health Industry at Global Pet Expo in 2020.
Takeaways from Dr. Courtney Campbell:
- Why Dr. Courtney decided to become a veterinarian.
- The importance of communication in veterinary care.
- Random questions Dr. Courtney is asked from friends and family members.
- The importance of whiskers on dogs and cats.
- Dr. Courtney’s top challenge from being a veterinarian.
- Hard truths in veterinary medicine.
For more information on Dr. Courtney Campbell:
Website – drcourtneydvm.com
Facebook – Dr. Courtney A. Campbell
Instagram – @DrCourtneyDVM