ALL PET GAME NIGHT OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES
18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
THIS EVENT IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC. (“FACEBOOK”), INSTAGRAM, INC. (“INSTAGRAM”), TWITTER, INC. (“TWITTER”), ZOOM, INC. (“ZOOM”) OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
- PARTICIPATION: By registering at allpetvoices.com/allpetgamenight, you are officially entering to join the virtual event All Pet Game Night (“EVENT”) on Friday, October 9 at 7:30 PM EDT via Zoom, and you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Official Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, and BP Impact, LLC (dba All Pet Voices or “SPONSOR”). You must be present during the EVENT on October 9, 2020 beginning at 7:30 PM EDT in order to win any prize(s). These Official Rules apply only to this EVENT and not to any other EVENT, sweepstakes, or contests sponsored by All Pet Voices or any of its respective affiliates.
- ELIGIBILITY: The EVENT is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER as of the date referenced below as the start date for the EVENT (“Entrants”). Void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and other United States territories and possessions. Proof of residency and age may be required. All Pet Voices employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), including household members of All Pet Voices’ employees (regardless of whether such household member is a spouse or family member) are not eligible to enter. All Pet Voices reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any Winner (as defined in Section 5 hereof). The State of Colorado law governs this EVENT.
- SPONSORSHIP: The EVENT sponsor is All Pet Voices (“Sponsor”), located at 12470 York St #842, Eastlake, CO, 80614. Sponsor will conduct the EVENT substantially as described in these Official Rules. The Sponsor is partnering with other companies and organizations who will provide prizes for the EVENT. Any partner of the event can be found on the Sponsor’s website at allpetvoices.com/allpetgamenight. Sponsor partners are not responsible for the Official Rules or administration of the EVENT. Partners are only responsible for prize shipments to winners.
- REGISTRATION PERIOD: This time to register for this EVENT begins on September 25, 2020 at 5:00 PM EDT and ends on October 7, 2020 at 2:59 AM EDT (“Entry Period”). Registration is limited and may close before the end time if the EVENT registration reaches capacity.
- HOW TO REGISTER: During the Entry Period, visit the EVENT registration page located on Sponsor’s website at allpetvoices.com/allpetgamenight or visit Sponsor’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/allpetvoices and click on the Register button below the cover photo. You will be asked to provide basic contact information including your name, email, what types of pets live with you, and be given the option to opt-in to other lists. (NOTE: You must complete all required fields of the registration form with information that is valid on the date of the EVENT to be eligible). This EVENT is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand you are providing your information to Sponsor and/or Administrator and not to Facebook. All registrations become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged.
- LIMITATIONS ON REGISTRATIONS: Limit one registration per person per email address. No third-party registrations. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register or encourage multiple or false registrations, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and their registration(s) will be revoked. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
- MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN: Registering for the event reserves your space to participate. You will receive participation information from the Sponsor after your successful registration. In order to play the games on Friday, October 9 beginning at 7:30 PM EDT you must be present on the virtual event link. Winners will be announced during the event. Winners will need to submit proof of winning bingo, and after the event Sponsor reserves the right to validate the winner’s claim of bingo. Trivia winners will be announced and verified immediately during the EVENT. Guessing jar winners will be announced and verified immediately during the EVENT, and any other prize winner of a game will be announced and verified immediately during the EVENT. Winners will be emailed by 7:00 PM EDT Tuesday, October 13 and will have 48 hours to reply with the necessary information for Sponsor and Sponsor’s partner to ship and deliver the prize. By not responding within 48 hours, winner forfeits prize(s).
- ODDS: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible participants who are present, according to the eligibility requirements in the EVENT’s Official Rules. Sponsor has several prizes and several rounds of games to play, which means it is possible for one registrant to win more than one prize. There is no limit to the number of prizes one eligible registrant can win during the EVENT.
- PRIZES: There will be several prizes from several partners ranging in value from $6.99 to up to $200. The number of winners depends on the number of participants to each game. Each registrant has equal opportunity to win in trivia games, and puzzle games. Each registrant will receive one free bingo card upon registering. Plus, each registrant will have the option to opt into receiving the Sponsor’s newsletter and have the option to share their name and email with the Sponsor’s partners for one additional free bingo card each. Additionally, registrants are invited to share their #MYUNSPOKENPET story to their personal public social profile on either Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and then submit that link for one additional bingo card, which means each registrant will be playing with one-four (1 to 4) bingo cards during bingo games, and the odds of winning those games will depend on the number of boards being played. If multiple registrants win any one game, they will each win a like-value prize. Possible prizes eligible registrants may win are:
|Prize Description||Total Quantity (not per winner)|
|CUDDLY Swag including 2 t-shirts, stickers, and a mug/glass|
|Only Natural Pet Jerky Dog Treats|
|Only Natural Pet Freeze Dried Cat Treats|
|Furhaven Dog Bed – Winners pick color and size|
|Nature’s Logic winner’s choice Dog or Cat prize pack including: Bone Broth, Small bag of kibble, Beef Crumble meal topper, BITES treats, and either Cat litter or Beef Pizzle dog treat.|
|Ruffina’s The Bood & The Snood for dogs|
|Innovet Pet CBD Tincture in 125mg for Cats or 750mg for Dogs (winner’s choice)|
|Anxious Pet prize package|
|Kindtail PAWD for small dogs or cats|
|Happy Again Demanding Pup Pack for dogs: Chew Sticks, Collapsible Bowl, Pet Safety Light, Tote Bag|
|Merrick Prize Pack TBD|
|Additional prizes still being added. Check back day of EVENT for full list.|
- SOCIAL MEDIA POST FOR REGISTRANTS: Anyone who has successfully registered for the EVENT as described in sections 4, 5, and 6, will get the opportunity to receive a 4th free bingo card by sharing a public post to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter that meets the following criteria:
- The post is made to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and is public so that it can be verified and shares a picture of your rescue pet.
- The post shares your #MYUNSPOKENPET story and uses that hashtag. See here for details about the campaign.
- The post tags @allpetvoices and @welovecuddly.
- The post is shared no later than 2:59 AM EDT on October 8, 2020.
- The link to the post is submitted via the provided form no later than 10:00 AM EDT on October 8, 2020.*
*Emails with this information and the form will be sent to each registrant of the EVENT within 24 hours of registering. Sponsor is not responsible for emails ending in junk or spam and being overlooked by any Registrant. Check all of your email folders to be sure you do not miss the information.
- WARNING: Any attempt by any person, whether or not a registrant, to deliberately damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize any Sponsor-owned website or mobile application or related social networking site, the entry process, or otherwise interfere with or undermine the legitimate operation of the EVENT, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and diligently pursue all remedies against any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any PRIZE has no cash redemption value. Any federal, state and local taxes assessed on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor’s partners are responsible for shipping of prizes and will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver the prize. Winners who do not provide necessary information or claim their prize by responding to the Sponsor’s reach out via email within 2 business days of receiving notification will forfeit their prize.
- GENERAL TERMS: By registering for the EVENT, you promise to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any registrant at any time. Sponsor will not be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss of any kind arising out of your participation in the EVENT. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion, and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.In the event of a dispute as to registrations submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the primary account holder of the email account used to register for the EVENT at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is authorized account holder.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: Sponsor will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer any information, obtained throughout the course of this EVENT, to any third party, nor will Sponsor use this information for marketing purposes, except as expressly stated herein, or when a registrant opts into Sponsor’s newsletter or sharing their name an email with Sponsor’s partners of the EVENT. If Registrant chooses those opt-ins during the registration process, registrant’s name and email will be added to the Sponsor Newsletter and/or shared with the Sponsor’s partners.
- WINNER NAMES: The name of winners is available only within fifteen (15) days after the close of the Entry Period. To receive the name of winners, where permitted by law, or a printed copy of the EVENT’s Official Rules, please contact Sponsor by email at hello at allpetvoices.com.